This home was built in 1914 for James MacMullen, editor and manager of the San Diego Union and Evening Tribune from 1899 to 1933. It had ten rooms and was built for a cost of $10,000. The architect was Colonel J.D. MacMullen (James MacMullen's son) and the contractor Louis Geissler. MacMullen's other son, Jerry was an author and the architect's sketch of the home. In 1931, an addition was made to the garage. In 1942, repairs were made by Al Laing and in 1958 the second floor was remodeled. (see supp)
Courtesy of Coronado Style, Inc, Mike Rauber.
Last Updated: Source: Sandicor Regional MLS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange(c) Program of SANDICOR Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the listing office named includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed.