411-415 Campbell Avenue and 21 Harrison Avenue is a historic building known as the B.O. Curry Building. Prior uses were the U.S. Post Office and the Grower's Bank. This attractive Mission Revival style building is constructed of red brick and stucco and was built in 1913. A structural retrofit was completed in 1990 and a new roof installed in 2014. Currently, a majority of the ground floor is leased to Blue Line Pizza. The second floor is comprised of four professional office suites. The property has and excellent location at the eastern entrance to Downtown Campbell and is adjacent to a city maintained surface parking lot.
Courtesy of Prime Commercial, Inc., Douglas Ferrari.
Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListingsTM MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. Copyright 2021 MLSListings. All rights reserved. This data is updated daily. Last updated