This gorgeous estate was named after the Wissahickon Creek in Philadelphia. This 'inn' was built by Gordon Donald in 1904. People would come from miles away to eat fresh catfish and homemade waffles. They came from the east by train then caught the street car up Center Street. Mrs. Johnson & her two sons whom were Easterners would come for the peace, quiet and winter sunshine. Richard Campbell, born in Redlands in 1914, remembered driving Eleanor Roosevelt around town when she came to stay at the inn. Muc
Courtesy of BHHS PERRIE MUNDY REALTY GROUP, PERRIE MUNDY.
Last Updated: Source: Sandicor Regional MLS
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange(c) Program of SANDICOR Regional MLS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the listing office named includes the name of the listing brokers. Information is believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed.